Telemedicine Assistant (Triage phone calls)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is now seeking for a Telemedicine Assistant to work virtually in the U.S.
JOB TYPES: Full-time, Part-time
- Answer general phone calls and Triage phone calls to the staff.
- Administrative work includes maintaining provider's calendar for patient appointments, prior authorizations, scanning documents into the patient's chart, and perform duties as assigned by the advanced practice provider.
- Checking fax and messages regularly.
- Provide instructions to patients as given by the Advanced Practice Provider (APP).
- Send appointment reminders to the patient.
- Maintain patient confidentiality and follow all HIPAA regulations.
- Communicate effectively and courteously with a caring attitude towards patients.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
SALARY: $15.00-$25.00 per hour
TO BECOME AN AGENT:
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Flexible Jobs Service Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• Authorized to work in the U.S.
• Previous medical practice experience is needed.
• 1 year of customer experience is preferred.
• High school or equivalent (Preferred)