Title Escrow Closer (FT)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Title Escrow Closer to work remotely in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
- Complete pre-balancing of orders.
- Monitor emails to GL Funding.
- Assist in monitoring and answering emails to GL HUD's.
- Answer offshore worker MSS inquiries
- Generate disbursement ledgers and assist with daily reporting.
- Balance the order based on the final figures from the client. This includes a quality control of the signed closing documents, verification of wiring instructions, and confirmation of accuracy of payoffs and fees.
- Availability to work Saturday/Sunday and have 2 consecutive days off during the week.
Able to work any overtime and work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
TO BE QUALIFIED...
• 3-5 years of experience in the title and settlement business.
• 3-5 years of Escrow experience
• High school diploma or any U.S. state accepted equivalency is required.
• Familiar with standard closing concepts, practices, and procedures of the real estate settlement industry.
• Ability and willingness to make phone calls and follow-up diligently on required items.
• Possess a ‘do it now’ mentality.
• Ability to communicate with lenders and other parties in a positive, friendly, and helpful way.
• Understanding of concepts needed to balance a real estate transaction.
• Very quality conscious, takes extreme pride in work being done properly.
• Ability to professionally manage challenging customers, to diffuse conflict situations and resolve closing issues quickly.
• Ability to work on multiple files concurrently without making errors.
• Exemplary organizational skills.
• Ability to manage high volume transactions in a paperless environment.
• Good computer skills including proficiency with closing software. As well as MS Word and Excel.