Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Transaction Coordinator to work virtually in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Receive a ratified purchase contract from an appropriate party, open the escrow and supply the escrow or title officer with the necessary information to begin the process of managing the file.
Coordinate with Accounting to: arrange for the initial deposit money and create a new file to onboard property acquisition.
Send and/or receive from the appropriate parties any necessary disclosures as required by law.
Maintain all documentation and files to ensure all the mandatory disclosures are completed and sent to the appropriate division for the review and approval.
Orders appropriate title search/investigation to ensure there are no issues with conveying marketable title.
Verify for completeness of all initials, signatures and dates before marking the disclosures as complete and filing them.
Initiate communication if documents require any additional signatures or attention.
Notarize required documents prior to execution.
Develop and refine a checklist to ensure that a closing packet is complete.
Ensure Title Commitment and deeds are in proper order with correct legal description, physical address, etc.
Review all closing documents to ensure they comply with company standards.
Arrange for authorized signor to sign documents or use DocuSign after reviewing all documents before approving for final signature.
- Ability to work from home.
- Computer and Internet.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS/CONDITIONS: General office environment. Some lifting and bending required.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
What do we offer for Mobile Notary Signing Agents?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options or schedule a booking here:
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
• High School Diploma/GED is required. Bachelor’s degree is preferred.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience as a licensed Paralegal.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in supporting a high-volume sales team.
• Licensed Notary, or willing to become a notary mandatory.
• Experience working at a title company is a major plus.
• Intermediate or a greater proficiency in Microsoft Office.
• Excellent verbal & written communication skills is required.
• Attention to detail and excellent organization skills is a must.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Time management skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Interpersonal aptitude.