Virtual Assistant (Google Suite)
Mommy Jobs Online is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Virtual Assistant to work remotely in the U.S.
All virtual assistants get to work from the comfort of their own home. This is a full-time position. Work will be from 9 AM–6 PM each weekday.
We are also happy to announce that all employees qualify for benefits (medical, vision, and dental)! We told you our people are important to us.
We are currently hiring from the following states: AK, AL, AR, AZ, CO, DE, FL, GA, HI, IA, ID, IL, IN, KS, KY, LA, ME, MN, MO, MS, NC, NE, NM, NV, OH, OK, OR, PA, SC, TN, TX, UT, VA, VT, WA, WI, WV, and WY.
Tools and Tech:
- Google Suite: Gmail, Calendar, Chrome, Drive, Plus, Hangouts, Voice
- Microsoft Suite: Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Online productivity tools: LastPass, Harvest Time Tracking, and Grasshopper
- Personal computer and telephone
- High-speed Internet connection
PAYMENT: $11.00 per hour to start (opportunities for growth)
Required to work full-time (i.e., 40 hours per week).
TO BECOME A MEMBER:
Please visit https://mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Clerical WAH Job Bank Registry to become a member to get connected with this client.
Please email us your resume after you register with your qualifications and work history. Please reference agent ID code MJOLTanyaPhilip on your resume.
• You must be 18 or older to apply.
• Eligible to work in the United States.
• At least one year of college (minimum of 24 college credits earned).
• Service-driven. Egos must be checked at the door.
• Lifelong learner. We want to help you grow personally and professionally.
• Personal integrity. We put our best foot forward and always act with honor.
• Highly adaptable. We operate within a highly diverse and constantly changing environment.
• Creative problem solver. You will not know everything but you need to figure things out as you go.
• Attention to detail. Excellence is borne out in the details.
• Organizational. Our busy clients will lean on this kind of ability.
• Written and verbal communication. Our reputation rests on our ability to communicate effectively.
• Time-management skills. We have work to do, and it needs to get done on time.