Virtual Closer II (NMLS)
Certified Mobile Notary Service (https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com) is looking for someone to fill the position of a Closer II to work virtually in the U.S.
Review title report for liens and judgments to be paid at closing, HUD-1, payoffs, Insurance, Tax Certs, Trust/POA/Transfer Deeds, disclosure requirements and confirm all applicable conditions are met prior to Closing/Funding.
Run and review MERS, Case Query, Appraisal Logging (FHAC), NMLS, and FEMA.
Verify and input loan information accurately in lending operation system, prior to drawing documents.
Draw and review loan documents for completeness and accuracy prior to document release.
Coordinate signing appointments with Loan Officer, Notary and Title.
Communicate with Loan Officers, Processors, Escrow Officers and Settlement Agents throughout the Closing/Funding process and close/fund loans within the established Service Level Agreements.
Maintain a thorough working knowledge of company and regulatory policies and changes that effect the Closing/Funding process.
Review signed loan document for accuracy and completeness, confirm all condition are met prior to funding.
Request funding wires from warehouse bank, send complete Collateral and Insuring Package to Post Closing and follow up on outstanding Post Closing issues.
Meet production and quality standards and maintain pipeline daily.
Provide backup/coverage for Closing and Funding Departments and perform related duties as assigned.
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office set-up.
PAYMENT: $85.00-$200.00 per loan document appointment
SIGN UP TODAY IF YOU WANT TO GET MOBILE NOTARY SIGNING JOBS!
Register to select your Notary setup package to get started.
What included in each package?
Go to https://certifiedmobilenotaryservice.com/signing-agent/ to find out!
Please give us a call at (405) 568-7539 if you would like to discuss the notary marketing options.
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business.
Please reference agent ID CMNSTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Notary Marketing Specialist
New Notary Certification Department
Certified Mobile Notary Service
Tel: 1 (405) 568-7539
• Minimum 2 years of mortgage doc drawing and closing/funding experience is required.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required.
• Familiar with reading and interpreting insurance policies, title reports, appraisals, payoffs and settlement statements.
• Knowledge of RESPA disclosure requirements, FHA rules and regulations.
• Excellent PC skills, including word processing and spreadsheets. Ability to learn additional programs required.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Possess strong attention to detail, analytical and has exceptional organization skills.
• Demonstrated ability to interact effectively third parties and team members.
• Ability to communicate information clearly and concisely both verbally and in writing.
• High level of integrity and trust. Team-player with selfless attitude.
• Availability to work overtime during surges in workload.