Virtual Customer Service Advisor (E-learning)
Remote Flexible Jobs (https://remoteflexiblejobs.com) is now seeking for a Virtual Customer Service Advisor to work in the U.S.
JOB TYPE: Full-time
Advisors work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment and spend their time interfacing with students, faculty, and staff of Higher Education and K-12 institutions. Utilizing multiple technologies, advisors identify, diagnose, and resolve issues reported by end users.
- Resolve end user inquiries by utilizing multiple technologies including telephony, chat and web-based inquiries.
- Strive for one-call resolution of customer issues while communicating appropriate options in a timely and professional manner.
- Manage and resolve identified client issues for assigned customer accounts.
- Document information into web-based ticketing system.
- Search and navigate knowledge base to identify appropriate resolution for client issues.
- Escalate unique issues or inaccurate information contained in knowledge base to the immediate supervisor for resolution.
- Projects favorable image of the company to promote its objectives and goals that enhance client relationships.
- Participate in internal training programs to expand knowledge and support multiple clients.
- Provide delightful, efficient and accurate resolution to customer inquiries.
- Special projects as requested by management.
- Quiet, distraction-free work environment without any conflicting responsibilities during your scheduled work shift.
- DSL or Cable Internet that is hardwired into a modem/router via Ethernet. (Dial up, Wireless, or Satellite internet service cannot be used).
- Minimum download speed 10 Mbps.
- Minimum upload speed 5 Mbps.
- Ping less than 100 ms.
SALARY: $19.50-$21.00 per hour
Apply and register today at https://remoteflexiblejobs.com/join-now and select the Remote Customer Service Job Network.
Please reference user code RFJTanyaPhilip.
Please contact our office staff at 1 (405) 633-0079 if you have any further questions.
• High School diploma or equivalent is required; some college is preferred.
• Customer service or contact center experience is highly preferred.
• Previous experience in the education industry and E-learning technologies is preferred.
• Must be 18 years old or over.
• Ability to accurately type at least 25 WPM.
• Proficiency in MS Office computer applications, including Word and Excel.
• Willingness to learn new technology systems.
• Familiarity with education related technologies.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Must have knowledge of how to use a computer and internet applications.
• Must be able to handle multiple job tasks at one time and escalate issues timely.
• Analytical orientation with strong attention to detail.