Virtual Mortgage Funder (2 yrs.: experience)
Signing Agent Jobs (https://signingagentjobs.com) is seeking for someone to fill the position of a Virtual Mortgage Funder to work in the U.S. only.
Perform a final accuracy and quality loan file check to ensure that all company, investor, and agency compliance policies and regulations are met prior to funding the loan and delivering for selling of the loan.
- Review loan file to verify all conditions have been satisfied prior to closing.
- Review signed closing documents to ensure proper execution and completeness.
- Review and verify all fees and charges associated with loan are reflected on final settlement statement and are within compliance policies/regulations.
- Verify final check of MERS, Funder and Notary.
- Final Verbal VOE.
- Verify closing agent is approved through warehouse bank prior to funding.
- Generate and verify final funding figures and balance with closing agent.
- Order closing funds to be wired to closing agent.
- Communicate with closing agent, loan officer and processor on status and completion.
- Delivery of final figures.
- Assist when requested to correct errors or omissions in Post-Closing.
- Awareness of and participation in hitting monthly company goals.
- Comply with all safety and compliance, policies, practices and procedures.
- Other duties as assigned.
PAY: $85.00-$200.00 per loan signing appointment
JOB REQUIREMENTS: Computer, Internet, and a home office.
Let's get started!
Sign up today to get connected to Mobile Notary Signing Agent Jobs!
Please give us a call at (405) 494-0210 if you would like to discuss how we can help you find notary signing agent jobs today!
To expedite your registration submission, you can simply register online by selecting the right options on your application that you are seeking for your notary business at https://signingagentjobs.com/join-now.
Please reference agent ID SigningAgentTanyaPhilip whenever you call or sign up on your application.
Signing Agent Jobs
Tel: 1 (405) 494-0210
Just a better way to find mobile notary signing jobs!
• 2 years minimum of Funder experience is required.
• Minimum of 3 years of mortgage closing/funding experience is required.
EDUCATION: High school diploma or general education degree is required.
• Basic personal computer skills including MS Office Suite is required.
• Strong and professional communication skills.
• Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and in cooperation with others.
• Multi-tasking in a team environment.