Let’s Get Started
To get started you will need to join our customer service at home professional job bank portal to browse, apply and get hired by virtual employers to take their inbound calls at home.
Customer Service Job Bank Portal | Lifetime Membership |
$89.00 – (One-time registration fee)
Please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org after you complete your one-time registration and note Attn: Customer Service At Home Professiona Job Bank Portal
- Rest assure we have done all the hard work for you! Please note all remote jobs are pre-screened, verified and 100% legitimate before they are even allowed to be posted in our customer service at home job network.
Home-Based Customer Service Rep
Customer service job postings will vary according to the needs of the hiring person or company. This job description is only to give a general idea of the typical skills and requirements for this type of job posting.
PAY LEVEL: $10.00 – $30.00 per hour
Cruise lines & Travel Reservations, Flowers, Home Improvements, Airlines, Clothing Orders,
Car Rental Reservations, Call Center, Travel Industry, Merchandise Orders,
Car Rental Reservations, Enrollments, TV Infomercials, Home Shopping Networks, Product Orders, Restaurant Orders, Hotel Reservations, Sales Products, Donations, Telesales.
SCOPE OF JOB DUTIES
The Customer Service is responsible for serving as the customer’s point of contact for the business to answer questions about products and services. They also provide suggestions for other products and services to solicit sales and responds to inquiries. In addition, to making reservation bookings and processing order requests.
The successful candidate must possess the following core skills:
- Strong administrative and organizational support
- Effective listening, verbal and written communication
- Ability to multi-task
- Record keeping
- Processes orders
- Data entry
- Working knowledge of Excel and WORD
Other possible skills:
- Report preparation
- Online research
- Sales support
- Work station is located in a room with a door to avoid distractions.
- Work at home
- If necessary, babysitting services are arranged to provide a time slot of undisturbed, focused attention to details.
- Desktop computer
- Internet connection
- Landline phone service and headset
New Customer Service Remote Job Positions
Customer Service Representative (Remote)
At Virtual Desk Jobs you get to work from home and support FIELD SERVICE BUSINESS OWNERS!
Help build small businesses in our country!
We are looking for a responsible Customer Service Representative to perform a variety of administrative and clerical tasks remotely for our clients, their employees, and customers.
Duties of the CSR include providing support, assisting in daily office needs and managing the company’s general scheduling, dispatch, and administrative activities.
What does a Remote CSR do?
CSR responsibilities include taking incoming calls, texts and emails to the business. Scheduling appointments, preparing reports and maintaining accurate client records. The ideal candidate should have excellent oral and written communication skills and be able to organize their work using online scheduling software, group texting, Zoom, and SLACK. Ultimately, a successful CSR should ensure the efficient and smooth day-to-day operation of their client’s office remotely.
- Answer all incoming business phone calls, texts and emails, create and send custom quotes
- Organize and schedule proposal appointments
- Write and respond to email, correspondence between clients and their customers
- Organize and schedule work orders with appropriate crews
- Develop and maintain client’s online database
- Provide general support and manage expectations of customers
- Act as the point of contact for internal clients and external customers
- Ability to work 8am – 5pm EST
- High-speed internet to your home/office
- Close access from your office/workspace to your incoming internet’s router
- Proven experience as an administrative assistant, virtual assistant or office admin assistant
- Access to a desktop/laptop computer with internet access and external mouse
- Working knowledge of online software tools like Skype, WhatsApp and Trello
- Excellent time management skills and the ability to prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem-solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- High School degree; any experience in DISPATCH, CUSTOMER SERVICE, PHONE SUPPORT, REMOTE WORKER, FIELD SERVICE OR HOME SERVICE BUSINESS, CALL CENTER or ADMINISTRATION a PLUS!
What you will need to get started:
- Positive attitude and motivation to get the job done!
- Ability to work with minimum supervision
- MS Excel
- Quiet home office space setup
- You must be able to pass a felony verification check.
- You must be at least 18 years or older.
- Reside in the USA.
- No set hours – work night or day.
- HS diploma required.
- Part-time and full-time
Pay: $21.85 per hour
Customer Service Specialist
Are you seeking a purposeful role where you can make a difference in peoples’ everyday lives?
What we do?
We get the people the medicine they need to feel better and live well.
We are seeking passionate, customer-oriented individuals to join our team as a Work from Home Customer Service Specialist. This remote position is responsible for engaging with our members, pharmacies and doctors’ offices by providing exceptional customer service, and support with general account benefit inquiries from your own home. You will have the opportunity to be considered for future regular and full-time opportunities with us!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US:
- WORK FROM HOME! No commute, no business attire!
- We are a 2nd FAMILY. We have YOUR best interest in mind, always.
- We will give you the tools you need to SUCCEED
- Career development and OPPORTUNITY
- Receive incoming calls and emails from members, pharmacies, doctors’ offices about requests for information regarding benefits and medication
- Ability to successfully take an average of 25-40 inbound calls per day during non-peak times and 40-50+ inbound calls per day during peak times
- Investigate and resolve member inquires in a timely manner or escalate to appropriate team member
- Ability to utilize and navigate modern technologies such as extracting and researching data from various software platforms and multitasking dual computer screens while assisting member concerns
- Ability to have a suitable home office (i.e. locked doors, desk, high speed internet, etc.)
- Adhere to and reinforce Prime and departmental standard operating procedures and training guidelines
- Attend weekly coaching sessions and team meetings via conference call with supervisor and teammates
- Greet and interact with teammates and supervisor via online group chat
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Strong PC skills with ability to navigate multiple software systems simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with focus on professional demeanor and empathy
- CPhT certification
- Fluency in another language (Spanish)
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Eager to learn
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-directive and demonstrates critical thinking skills
- Contact Center experience
- Pharmacy Benefit Management or other Healthcare experience
- Work from Home (remote) experience (where applicable)
Minimum Physical Job Requirement
- Ability to sit 6 or more hours per day
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, kneel and crouch
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime
- Ability to work with a set, pre-determined break and lunch schedule
Pay: $17.85 per hour
Call Center Agents
Virtual Desk Jobs is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
Job Description – may perform one or more of the following:
- Completes questionnaire/survey via telephone using standard scripts and standard operating procedures.
- Obtains and/or verifies needed information for our cases by answering incoming calls
- Makes outgoing calls when further information is needed
- Documents all call information according to standard operating procedures
- Routes calls to appropriate departments
- Utilizes scripted Frequently Asked Questions to respond to caller inquiries
- Maintains and improves quality results by adhering to standards and guidelines; recommends improved procedures
- All other duties as assigned.
Education and Experience
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Excellent computer navigation skills (move between multiple windows and programs)
- Knowledge of customer service principles and practices
- Some experience in a call center or customer service environment
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Good data entry and typing skills 35+ WPM
- Bilingual Spanish preferred
- Ability to pass a background check
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Listening skills
- Attention to detail
- Team work
Work at Home – must haves:
- Existing High-Speed Internet access
- Quiet noise free home office space, free of distractions
NOTE: While you are clocked in, working virtually is NOT something that can be combined with watching TV, preparing meals, running errands, car-pooling, doing household chores, providing pet care, elder care or childcare. Virtual workers with dependents must make arrangements for personal chores as if they were working in a conventional office location. This position Is Not a flexible job where employees can set their own hours. Schedules must be adhered to.
- Must have Outstanding Customer Service Skills in a CALL CENTER setting!
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Bilingual Spanish is preferred, but not necessary
- Basic Computer Navigation & Typing Skills: 25+ wpm
- Equipment will be provided
- Ability to Pass a Background Investigation and drug screening
- H.S. Diploma or G.E.D.
- 18 Years of Age or Older
- Current RESUME needed
- Healthcare Benefits after 60 days
- Accrued PTO time after 180 days
Hours: Schedule (Central Time) to be determined by availability.
Total: 25-29 hours
Pay: $14.00 per hour
Car Rental Reservationist
Virtual Desk Jobs is seeking Car Rental Reservationists for our Contact Center’s Customer Service team!
Our Customer Service Representatives answer general questions, research reservations and billing, troubleshoot and resolve a variety of customer concerns, and address complaints, all while providing the highest level of service for which we’re known and our customers expect!
Can utilize effective problem-solving techniques to resolve customer needs with confidence and empathy
Value teamwork and personal honesty and integrity
Can navigate across multiple computer systems and program applications
Enjoy analyzing and resolving a variety of complex issues
Then this may be that outstanding opportunity you’ve been searching for!
Customer service is our way of life! Our goal is to exceed our customer’s expectations and that starts with YOU! One customer, one call; one delivered promise at a time.
We work hard and reward hard work! In addition to $14.85/hour, you will have the opportunity to earn bonuses based on both individual and team performance. Top performing individuals earn an additional $600/month, while top performing teams can earn up to an additional $2 more per hour, for every hour worked, during each month!
Schedule Requirements: To best serve the needs of our customers, our Customer Service team is available until 10:00 pm CST offering full-time schedules with start times between 11 am – 1:30 pm. Schedules include working weekends and do not change week-to-week. Once a schedule is assigned it is not negotiable upon completion of training.
- Handle multiple tasks, such as, talking with and listening to customers while accessing, reading, and inputting information into numerous applications
- Handle incoming calls, efficiently resolving a variety of customer service inquiries
- Utilize problem-solving skills to efficiently answer customer requests
- Maintain, at a minimum, target levels of productivity and performance
- Locate and interpret complex information from a number of databases
- Maintain a courteous and pleasant demeanor while speaking with external and internal customers
- Adapt to the need of individual callers
- Accept repetitive work tasks while providing excellent service to customers
- Provide timely and accurate information reflecting a customer-oriented image for the company
- Seek to improve job performance through self-assessment, skill development, training and goal setting
- Maintain a regular and reliable level of attendance and punctuality
- Perform miscellaneous job-related duties as assigned
- Minimum 2 years of customer service experience focused on resolving customer concerns and handling difficult conversations
- Experience in a performance-based or metric-driven environment
- Call center experience preferred
- Experience handling help desk or escalated situations requiring problem resolution preferred
- Work-related experience working on a personal computer (PC), navigating through multiple computer systems and screens
- Permanent residence with a defined working space that is clean and quiet
- Ability to participate and complete mandatory training for 6 weeks, M-F, 9-5:30pm CST
- Ability to complete I-9 work authorization paperwork in person
- Must be willing to work a full-time schedule (40 hours/week), with start times between 11am-1pm (Central Time Zone), including both weekends days (Saturday & Sunday)
- Must be willing to accept a starting pay of $12.85/hour
- Must be authorized to work in the United States and not require work authorization sponsorship by our company for this position now or in the future
- Must be at least 18 years old
- Must have a computer/PC (No MACs) with compatible OS versions: Windows 7, 8, 8.1, or Windows 10
- Must have a computer USB headset with microphone
- Must have a separate modem
- Must have a router with gigabit speed connection via Ethernet cable
- Must have high-speed internet access provided by a cable or fiber provider (no DSL, satellite or wireless)
- Minimum upload speed of 2 mbps
- Minimum download speed of 5 mbps
- Use of wireless and WiFi “air cards” is prohibited
*Applicants must meet all technical qualifications at the time of application.
Qualified candidates must also possess the following:
- Exceptional communication both verbal and written; a good telephone voice, proper English usage, and the ability to “project” oneself over the phone are necessary
- Must be dependable and comfortable working independently as well as part of a team where expertise is shared and feedback is welcomed
- Advanced personal computing and keyboard skills
- Ability to rely on provided resources and quickly research responses
- Strong time management, organizational and problem-solving skills
- Strong computer navigation skills and ability to toggle between different computer screens and programs
- Ability to apply experience-based knowledge and leadership skills toward organizational goals
- Strong sense of initiative and ability to stay optimistic while working with difficult customers
*You will be shipped a headset and key fob to the address provided on your application. Equipment may arrive separately.
*We reserves the right to verify that your PC meets or exceeds these requirements.
Customer Service Associate
Virtual Desk Jobs is looking for someone who thinks critically about their writing and is always looking for ways to improve. Along the way, you’ll also pick up a ton of knowledge about startups and startup law. If you love learning and constantly challenging yourself, this position is for you.
We’re looking for someone who genuinely loves helping others and is dedicated to a career in customer operations. This position has tremendous opportunity for growth and advancement within customer operations, but is not a good fit as a stepping stone to other departments.
- Writing thoughtful, responsive replies to customer emails
- Writing and maintaining help center articles; identifying ideas for new articles based on customer inquiries
- Spotting trends in customer issues that other team members should be alerted to
- Coordinating with registered agent services to submit government filings
- Auditing third-party service provider invoices and resolving discrepancies
- Targeted outreach to customers for various product initiatives
- Being an expert on our very complex software
- Working with our engineering team to debug software issues our customers encounter
- Assisting product development by testing new features and bug fixes, and conveying customer feedback
- Genuine love for helping people and high emotional intelligence
- Exceptional written English communication skills, including the ability to write precisely and succinctly
- Dedication to a career in customer operations
- Extremely detail-oriented
- Technologically savvy – you should be confident in your ability to use new software without training
- Drive to do it better than it’s ever been done before
- 2 years work experience in email-based customer operations or customer support roles
This is a great fit if you want to work:
- … at a customer-centric company where customer support is truly a top priority
- … at a company where providing customer support is unusually intellectually challenging
- … in a company that strongly values efficiency, autonomy, and self motivation
- … with bright people who are extremely passionate about their work
- … where you’ll be a key early team member
Pay: $15.00 per hour, DOE
This is a 100% remote position, open to anyone living in a US timezone. You’ll be able to work from home or from anywhere else. Hours are flexible as long as they substantially overlap with standard business hours. We offer top-of-market compensation and benefits, reasonable hours, and reasonable customers.
Customer Care Solutions Representative
Virtual Desk Jobs is currently recruiting Customer Care Solutions Representatives.
You will be provided the equipment (computer and accessories) to work from home where you will answer inbound calls from customers across the country and help them troubleshoot their home security and home automation systems over the phone.
The pay for this position is $15 an hour.
Abbreviated List of Benefits:
Working from the comfort of your own home, no driving to work, paid time off, paid holidays, 401K and much more!
Provide technical and customer support via telephone for inbound calls
Develop extensive knowledge of our management systems varied product line and installation processes
Educate customers on the use of our management system home systems and products
Use our management system to troubleshoot varying degrees of technical support problems for customers
Create service tickets for issues not able to be resolved over the phone
Accurately record customers technical issues
Answer customers billing questions/concerns
Proficient communication skills (verbal and written)
Ability to solve unique technical problems
Must be able to multi-task while using different internal programs
Ability to communicate clearly with customers while providing step-by-step instructions for understanding/fixing their system over the phone
Passion for providing quality customer service
Ability to envision product scenarios in order to help customers solve problems
Must feel comfortable with de-escalating phone calls
Ability to adapt to system/process changes quickly while retaining new information
Must be able to work five weekdays
Must have 100% attendance during the 4 week training
Ability to adhere to a strict attendance/punctuality policy
Must have a consistent internet speed of 5 mbps download and 2.5 mbps upload, provided by an Internet Service Provider
The workplace must be in a secluded portion of the home where passersby cannot view the screen or customer information. Preferably in a room with a door or divider that closes it off from the rest of the home
Ability to successfully pass background check
Must be at least 18 years old (per Industrys requirement)
Must be able to commit to 6 months in the department
High school diploma or equivalent preferred but not required
Call center experience preferred but not required
6+ months of customer service experience preferred
Quality Monitoring Agents
Virtual Desk Jobs is currently recruiting Quality Monitoring Agents. From time to time, we have open positions for people who are looking for flexible hours and the opportunity to make extra money. This is ideal for former career people who are now stay at home parents looking for a part-time commitment and some extra cash. This position will not work for people who are currently employed full time or seeking full time employment. This is an independent contractor position. Compensation is based on the degree of difficulty of each project.
Please review the requirements below and register with us if you meet the requirements.
- You must be available Monday through Saturday and expect to work a minimum of 3 hours per day.
- Normal hours are three hour windows between 8:30 am and 10:00 pm, weekdays & Saturdays
- Seeking individuals who can evaluate agents’ performance
- Prior customer service, call monitoring, or mystery shopping experience preferred
- Must have a PC, high-speed internet access, MS Word, Adobe Reader, good writing skills, and long distance phone service on a land-line
- Training provided