VIRTUAL DESK JOBS
We will keep you informed with work-at-home job updates and exciting news.
INDIVIDUAL BILL PAY SERVICES
Never miss another bill again… this includes all your bills – utilities, loans, phone, credit card bills etc.
If you are interested in learning about paying your bills in one virtual place, then you contact On Time Bill Pay.
On Time Bill Pay Services will keep you highly organized and help you pay your bills on time each month.
For more information on getting started:
A representative will contact you back immediately or if you are ready to sign now please complete the registration application.
Telemarketer / Appointment Setter
We’re looking for high energy telemarketers / appointment setters. We offer a job board ad posting service for companies to post their job ads.
We offer base hourly pay with great progressive commissions, paid bi-weekly and a fun virtual workplace. We expect a great attitude and high energy.
Make great money working from home, using your own computer and internet connection, calling businesses to generate leads. We provide the training information to get started. Prior telemarketing experience is a huge plus.
Job Type: Contract – FT or PT
Hours: Your time zone you can work any hours of the day – 9:00 AM – 6:00 PM, Monday – Friday
Salary: $15.00 hour with the ability to produce 4 validated lead appointments of high interest that will sign up per hour minimum. If you do not get the 4 appointments per hour then you will be paid $15.00 per client appointment that signs up for services with us. The average earnings is $600.00 + per week.
- Telemarketing: 1 year (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Cell phone or land line phone, Internet, computer and unlimited long distance
- Home office
Become An Agent: Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and note in the subject line I’m Ready & Interested!
VIRTUAL ASSISTANT – BE YOUR OWN BOSS!
Are you tired of working for employers and want to be your own boss?
We will show you how to earn $25.00 – 35.00 per hour servicing your own clients with clerical tasks to perform for them.
How would you like to learn how to start your own Virtual Assistant business working at home?
Attend our Virtual Assistant 101 Webinar chat session.
We will inform you on how to start your own successful VA business have you up and running within days.
Sign up for our online Virtual Assistant webinar chat session that will be held July 17, 2019, Wednesday.
Session Name: Learn how to start your own Virtual Assistant business today!
Time: 6:00 PM – 7:30 PM CST
Location: Your home office online
Registration & Training Module: $125.00
Need: You must have your own computer or labtop with internet, wireless or land line phone to connect live with us.
Work-At-Home Job Leads
Inbound Customer Service
https://www.pnc.com/en/about-pnc/careers.html# – Type in Remote for the job search or try the link down below to apply for remote jobs.
Professional Remote Jobs
Paperspace – Customer Support Specialist
The Purple Carrot
Emerge – Customer Service Advisors
www.capitalonecareers.com/job/ – type in the keyword search work at home
Customer Support Associate (Work at home)
Conduent is the world’s largest provider of diversified business process services with leading capabilities in transaction processing, automation, analytics and constituent experience. We work with both government and commercial customers in assisting them to deliver quality services to the people they serve.
We manage interactions with patients and the insured for a significant portion of the U.S. healthcare industry. We are the customer interface for large segments of the technology industry and the operational and processing partner of choice for public transportation systems around the world.
Whether it’s digital payments, claims processing, benefit administration, automated tolling, customer care or distributed learning – Conduent manages and modernizes these interactions to create value for both our clients and their constituents. Learn more at www.conduent.com .
- Responsible for responding to customer inquiries and complaints regarding company records, billings, contract renewals, and supply returns. Answers and initiates a variety of real-time inbound and outbound voice-based communications in English or other languages to support customer care.
- Using a computerized system, responds to customer inquiries in a call center environment.
- To resolve customer queries and complaints, which fall within the scope of the assigned responsibilities (Some examples may include Billing, Human Resources, Order Processing, or Customer Support). Agents will have at their disposal a range of tools, processes and systems to address the customers inquiries with speed and efficiency.
- The purpose of the role is to respond to inbound calls and or written inquiries from clients / customers. Ensures high level of customer satisfaction is obtained with each interaction. Role is responsible for assigned population of customers within a specified region of support.
- Entry Level with little or no prior work experience
- Acquires basic skills to perform routine tasks
- Work is routine and requires minimal problem resolution
- Completes work with limited autonomy
- Works with either close supervision or under clearly defined procedures
- Responds to telephone inquiries and complaints using standard scripts and procedures
- Gathers information, researches/resolves inquiries and logs customer calls
- Communicates appropriate options for resolution in a timely manner
- Informs customers about services available and assesses customer needs
- Prepares standard reports to track workload, response time and quality of input
Customer Service Lead
Apply – floranext.com/jobs
@ Floranext Entry Level
Floranext is the leading independent florist software provider. We offer florist e-commerce and point of sale products to flower shops. We are hiring a for our Customer Service team.
Join a group of dedicated team members and help bring more flowers to more people! The position is an entry-level customer service position. We are a
remote-work company the entire company works from locations around the country.
Opportunity to grow with company, into unique role based on skills and interest!
- Use remote access application to access customer’s computer for tech assistance
- Assist customers with tech issues with their Floranext Website, Point of Sale, and Proposal software via phone and chat
- Work closely with team (Customer Service, Product Management, Engineering) to identify and resolve customer issues
Job Key Skills
- Exceptional spoken and written communication ability
- Comfortable learning and working with new technologies
- Some experience with basic computing e.g. printer setup, remote support
- Enjoy working with people
- Highly organized
- Familiarity with florist industry, spent some time working in a flower shop a plus but not required!
Floranext is a remote company we do not have an office and communicate and collaborate via online tools like Slack and Skype.
If this sounds like you, fill out the form below telling us about your experience with the florist industry and technology, including your tech experience and an estimate of your desired pay rate.
Remote Jobs at Close IO
Close.io – jobs.lever.co/close.io/
Virtual Customer Care Specialist – Full-Time Work From Home
If you’re looking for a flexible, work-from-home position that improves peoples’ lives… then this will be the most exciting post you read today.
My name is Violet Stoyneva. I am the Operations Manager at Fisico Inc.. We’re a natural health company that sells supplements and nutrition programs online.
And we’re currently looking for an A-player to join our team and help assist our AMAZING customers. I’ll share the details of the position in a moment. First, a
bit about our ideal candidate (please read every word the follows).
In a nutshell, it’s someone who has worked in – or is currently working in – a virtual position (i.e. highly self-disciplined and can get the job done with minimal supervision).
Furthermore, the ideal candidate is…
- Reliable. I’m talking about very reliable. Not the, “This usually doesn’t happen, but it happened again” type. We’re a small team and everyone must pull their weight. That means showing up every day and on time — no exceptions (save for a major emergency).
- A natural with people (i.e. very personable and someone who easily makes conversation — even with a perfect stranger). Furthermore, it’s someone who loves talking to and helping customers.
- Experienced and comfortable with taking incoming calls/making outgoing calls.
- Patient, kind, and courteous. The words, “please” and “thank you” should be your “go-to” words when communicating with a customer.
- Happy to perform repetitive tasks and answering the same core group of questions day-in and day-out.
- Is fairly tech-savvy. Nothing advanced but you must know your way around Email clients, Microsoft Office, and apps like Skype.
- Fast at typing (at least 50 WPM).
- Highly organized, and can multi-task with ease. The ideal candidate likely works off checklists and makes sure repetitive tasks are completed with pinpoint accuracy.
- Detail orientated. Glossing over things just won’t do. In fact, try this. At the bottom of this ad you’ll find a link to an application. When you’re done reading the entire ad (and only then) click through and fill it out. The last section asks you to provide additional comments or feedback. Go ahead and write the name of your favorite song in there.
- Cool and relaxed but always pushing to get things done. It’s important that you take responsibility and your main focus is always delivering results.
Does all of the above describe you? Great, then keep reading for the job description…
The main components of the work would be:
- Responding to every one of our customer’s inquiries via telephone and email (online ticketing system) in a timely fashion. Typical scenarios include tracking lost packages, helping people log on to our website, issuing instructions for returns, and answering basic health questions after learning our products inside and out.
- Making sure every customer is fully satisfied with the proposed resolution you put forth. And above all, keeping your cool and remaining professional when conflicts inevitably arise. If you don’t have thick skin, this position is probably not for you. Here’s why…
- The overwhelming majority of our customers are a pleasure to deal with. But on occasion, you will interface with someone that is irate, or rarely, even hostile. Whether justifiably so, or not, it is your duty to make things right and turn them into a raving fan.
- Processing credits for customers who choose to return items.
- Communicating with our fulfillment team to identify and correct mistakes with shipments.
- As well as several other administrative/web-based tasks related to customer care…
This is a full-time, work from home position. Currently, we have an opening for 8 am. – 5 pm. EST and 2-8 p.m. EST, Monday through Friday. Weekend hours are also an option.
We offer a full health benefits package (includes dental and vision), paid sick time off and performance bonuses.
Helping the Blind People – agent.aira.io/
Restaurant Order Takers – https://rrtusa.com/careers/
Crossover – Bilingual customer support engineers needed. Full time, $15 per hour. Full benefits.
Product Support Analyst
NCC is continually looking for talented, passionate people. We have found it’s possible to exceed our customers’ expectations for world class services by building a network of professionals who take pride in their work.
NCC’s work ranges from health/medical, legal, and academic content to financial, public policy, government legislature, and investigations/hearings. We produce verbatim transcripts for our clients on fast turnarounds, so accuracy and typing speed are critical. Remote transcription work is a great opportunity to exercise your language, grammar, writing, and communication skills.
Transcribing for NCC is a flexible job: As long as you are maintaining the minimum required amount of audio minutes, you can decide when and where you work. A Computer running Windows 7, OS X, or higher, and high-speed internet connectivity are required. We will provide you free transcription software and give you tips on how to improve your speed and accuracy.
NCC’s minimum hours requirement is 3 hours of audio (180 minutes) per week. Based on our internal measurements, 3 hours of audio takes approximately 12 hours to transcribe. This is just an average, and may be more or less based on experience and your individual skills. The initial standard rate is $40.00 per audio hour after a brief training period with the possibility of increased pay for same day/daytime availability based upon consistency, reliability, and quality.
Qualifications, preferred but not necessary:
- Degree(s) in English, creative writing, public policy, health/medical research, or the social sciences
- Transcription and/or captioning experience
- Experience with AP, MLA, and/or Chicago Style guidelines
- Demonstrated ability to work independently and meet strict deadlines
- Clear and professional written and verbal communication skills
- Intermediate computer proficiency/ability to independently troubleshoot program installations and maintenance
- We do also occasionally accept translation work. Foreign language proficiency a plus!
If you believe you have the talent and discipline that meets NCC standards, we invite you to submit an application here.
Listen to audio recordings of students reading and transcribe reading errors.
- Make over $10 per hour
- Work from anywhere
- Make your own schedule
- No experience necessary
To apply, go to https://literably.com/scorer-signup, read the instructions and score 6 recordings.
Please do not submit a cover letter / resume. https://literably.com/
The password that you enter will be for the Literably site, it is not requesting that you enter your PayPal password. It does say that if you already have a PayPal account, that you should use the same email address and first and last name. The password can be unique to the Literably site.
Straight typing transcription position – Office Manager
Straight typing position. Looking for IC people for straight typing position. Training is morning/afternoon. Position is afternoon evening, PST time. We have added new clients and looking for long term IC people to fill the slot. Must have express scribe pro, medical spell check, and extensive knowledge of dropbox file transfers.
If you have previously sent your resume, please resend due to computer issues, most of the resumes have been unfortunately spammed. Pay starts at 7 cents per line and then 8 cents per line after training.
Testing is via dropbox – we send you information to log on and type reports and then upload back to our dropbox. ENT, orthopedics, plastic surgery, and family practice. Please sent your resume along with hours available to SHuRCanemployees@gmail.com. NO OFF SHORE.
Multiple Openings – Acute Care and Path – Keystrokes
Keystrokes Transcription Service, Inc. in Yorkville, IL, is hiring for multiple openings. If you are interested in joining our company, please visit our website at www.keystrokestranscription.com/jobs.aspx for a complete listing of openings and instructions on how to apply.
Requirements for ALL positions:
• 3+ Years Recent FT Experience (no new grads)
• Windows 7 or greater
• U.S. Based (off-shore inquiries will not be answered)
• High-Speed DSL or Cable
• Minimum requirement 150 lph straight type; 200 lph VR editing
Keystrokes offers the following:
• Employee Status (no ICs)
• Major Medical
• Dental, Vision, Life, & Disability Insurance
• Direct Deposit
• U.S. Only
• Differential Pay for 3rd Shift
• Email your resume to: email@example.com
*All pathology positions are straight transcription and have starting rates of $0.08 per line.
*Most clinic or acute care positions are either primarily editing or all editing. Our starting rate for editing is $0.04 or more per line.
Optimizing Solutions, Inc.
Immediate opening for an MT who has completed an MT education program and is always willing to learn more. This is a work from home, IC position. FT or PT afternoon availability EST.
Must have necessary equipment already in place (computer, pedal, headset, Express Scribe or StartStop, medical dictionary, high speed internet, USB-Infinity foot pedal, headset, Word 2010 or higher. You must be able to work independently.
Some radiology or PACS experience preferred. Multiple specialties.
Ability to utilize/search the internet when needed. Ability to meet deadlines. Excellent spelling and grammar skills. Must be able to follow account specs.
Per line 0.08/per report ranges 0.75 – 2.25 per report.
US Medisys, LLC based in Farmington Hills, Michigan has immediate openings for highly experienced IC RADIOLOGY transcriptionists. This is a “straight” typing, account and pay will be per line (0.08/line). You must be able to work independently and be available to work a 6-8 hour shift consistently. RADNET experience is required.
First shift to include one weekend day
Please copy and paste resume into body of email
EMAILS WITH ATTACHMENTS WILL NOT BE OPENED
5+ years recent experience
High speed internet (Broadband preferred – no satellite)
USB-Infinity foot pedal and headphones (DVI USB foot pedals not compatible)
Word 2007 or higher
75+ words per minute
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Bilingual IC Needed – OTS
One Transcription Services, located in Omaha, NE is seeking bilingual (Spanish-English) independent contractors for law enforcement. This will include interrogations, jail phone calls, 911 operator recordings, and victim statements. Bilingual transcriptionists are welcome to transcribe English transcription as well.
- US Citizen.
- Bilingual (Spanish).
- 3 years’ transcription experience.
- Legal transcription experience preferred, but not required.
- Candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check at the expense of OTS if clean.
- Windows-based PC running Windows 7 or above.
- Microsoft Office versions 2007 and above.
- Dedicated computer.
- Foot pedal.
- Wav Player.
- High-speed Internet (broadband or satellite).
Compensation is $.10 cents per 65-character line.
Please send resumes to email@example.com / www.onetranscription.com . We are only looking for bi-lingual transcriptionists at this time and will only be reviewing those resumes. Please also include a note in the body of your email introducing yourself, that you have the requirements, and why you would be an asset to One Transcription Services.
ACUTE CARE – 2ND AND 3RD SHIFT – PDA
Professional Dictation Associates (www.professionaldictationassociates.com) is looking for dependable full and part-time VR editors for IC work for acute care accounts. Must have acute care experience.
Platform is Inscribe – experience preferred.
Equipment needed: Windows 7 or higher, Intel Core i3 or higher (not AMD or Celeron processors).
Payment is 4cpl for editing paid through bimonthly direct deposit – always on time.
If you are interested, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org for consideration.
FT Primary and Urgent Care MTs STAT Transcription Services, Inc.
Website: www.statmedicaltranscriptionservices.com / Hiring manager: Anthony Arnold
We are currently seeking experienced full-time transcriptionists for a primary and urgent care account. Candidates must have 3 years experience in transcribing primary and urgent care or acute care.
This is an independent contractor position. The pay rate is 0.08 cpl based on a 65 character line, including spaces.
All transcription is performed in MS Word. Voice and Word files are transferred through FTP.
Candidate must own a wav pedal and program and all necessary reference books/CDs including an up-to-date drug reference, as well as a medical spell checker. Must be a quick learner with the ability to apply feedback from previous reports to future reports without difficulty.
This position is not for everyone, but only for those who understand that this industry changes every day and flexibility is a must.
Please attach and send resume to email@example.com. No phone calls please.
Are you focused, goal-driven, and take pride in the quality of work you produce? Do you enjoy working from home in an industry where work is abundant and with a team where you are valued? Are you ready to join the fastest growing mobile dictation company in the country? If your answer is YES, then we are the place for you!
We are seeking legal secretaries/transcriptionists with a minimum of 2 years experience typing legal (FTR files) and interviews. Pay is typically 75 cents per audio minute or $2/page for 22-24 line pleading paper.
We currently have 20+ hours of FTR audio that we need typed ASAP.
If you have experience and can meet the above requirements, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject “LEGAL TYPIST.”
All positions are IC and pay is via direct deposit.
Transcription For Everyone
Acti Solutions – Transcription
We at TOLLC (Denver, CO) are seeking 1-2 full-time, remote employees. This is for general transcription. Experience with general transcription that includes multiple speakers is required. Due to the full-time employment nature of the job, the employee will not be allowed to pick and choose which projects are worked on, but will be assigned projects during their hours and given deadlines by which they must be completed and up to our quality standards. If two hours of audio in an 8-hour period sounds like too much to transcribe, this is not the opportunity you’re looking for.
Pay starts at $10/hour but will increase incrementally to $15 and then $17 as and when productivity and skill are proven over time by meeting a 48 audio hours per month and then a 60 audio hours per month quota with no major accuracy or timeliness issues.
Please email your résumé and any questions you have to Mo at email@example.com if you’re interested or would like more information. www.transcriptionoutsourcing.net
Seeking MTs Experienced with UK Hospitals, British Dictators, and British Trusts – A+Network
A+Network Transcription, an Arrendale Associates, Inc. subsidiary, is seeking Independent Contractor MTs with minimum 2-3 years UK transcription experience
2-3 years Experience with British English Dictators and British spelling
2-3 years Experience with ESL Dictators
Experience with multiple specialties: Cardiology, Ortho, Rheumatology, Urology and others
Knowledge of BOS V.3 and HIPAA guidelines
Must be able to work independently from home
Must reside in United States or United Kingdom per customer contract
Equipment needed: Windows 7 PC or higher, Antivirus software and USB Footpedal
Hiring process includes testing on British language transcription and general transcription knowledge during with resume and IC application.
Competitive ($0.090) cpl rate, plus extra for holidays
No requirement for nights or weekends
Flexible schedule 3,000 lines per week or greater preferred
Not needed: MS Word, separate abbreviation expander and spellchecker
TA+ platform provided by Arrendale includes above
Team environment with tech support, QA editors and management
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Next steps are application, testing and interview.
If you do not have experience transcribing for UK hospitals, do not send resume or apply.
One Transcription Services, located in Omaha, NE is seeking remote independent contractors for law enforcement transcriptionists needed. This will include interrogations, jail phone calls, 911 operator recordings, victim statements, body cam audio, and radio chatter. www.onetranscription.com
· US Citizen.
· 3 years’ transcription experience.
· Legal transcription experience preferred, but not required.
· Candidates must be able to pass a criminal background check at the expense of OTS if clean.
· Windows based PC running Windows 7 or above.
· Microsoft Office versions 2007 and above.
· Dedicated computer.
· Foot pedal.
· Wav Player.
· High-speed Internet (broadband or satellite).
Compensation is .08 cents per 65-character line.
Please send resumes to email@example.com. Please also include a note in the body of your email introducing yourself, that you have the requirements, and why you would be an asset to One Transcription Services.
Mobile Assistant, Inc. is one of the fastest growing mobile dictation solutions in the country. We are family owned and operated and proudly support the very best U.S. based transcriptionists. If you would like to join our team of professionals, you will be required to produce the very highest quality notes, be dependable and hard working. If you possess these qualities, our workload is very consistent, our management staff courteous and helpful, and our transcription system state of the art.
Our financial and insurance industry dictation service continues to grow in popularity, and our workload is very consistent and increasing every day. Mobile Assistant currently has FULL-TIME transcription positions available. Training consists of at least one week of supervised work production during regular business hours until released from 100% QA review.
Must be an experienced transcriptionist (2-3 years of experience preferred) and based in the United States.
Compensation and Benefits:
$12/hr hourly pay for 16 hours of training/onboarding. Production pay range between 6.75 cpl (non-medical) and 8 cpl (medical) that increases with productivity and years of employment with Mobile Assistant. Paid and unpaid time off benefits. Flexible shift schedule that you submit weekly.
How to apply?
Please email a current resume with your correct contact information to careers@MobileAssistant.us for consideration. If, after reviewing your resume, a testing opportunity can be offered, an email will be sent with instructions and additional information about the position.
CLERICAL / ADMINISTRATIVE
Teaching Assistant in Finance
Just Associates / Data Entry
Writer – New Jersey Devils
Editor and Proofreading
Data Entry and Customer Support
You can work remote
Virtual Marketing Assistant
Office Assistants and other clerical remote jobs
The Center for Excellence in Higher Education (CEHE) is a 501(c)(3) non-profit corporation headquartered in Salt Lake City, Utah. CEHE operates degree-granting career colleges throughout the western United States and online. The college brands include Stevens-Henager Colleges in Utah and Idaho; CollegeAmerica in Colorado, Arizona, and Wyoming; California College San Diego, and Independence University (online platform).
All of the colleges are accredited by ACCSC, a national accrediting body recognized by the U.S. Department of Education. The colleges offer degree programs from the Associate’s level through the Master’s level in a variety of disciplines including Computer Science, Graphic Arts, Business/Accounting, Medical Specialties, Nursing, and Healthcare. CEHE is an at-will employer.
- Provide administrative support and office management tasks
- Prepare incoming and outgoing communications and a wide variety of administrative documents using Microsoft Office software.
- Manage weekly follow-up items through Outlook and in hard copy.
- Monitor daily incoming and outgoing faxes.
- Responsible for daily mail, sorting, and distribution.
- Prepare, maintain and update excel reports on a daily basis.
- Prepare and print a variety of monthly reporting items, including, but not limited to, budget documents, and planning documents.
- Human Resource paperwork.
- Must be able to lift 15 lbs.
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum 3 years of experience; or equivalency
- Minimum typing speed 50 wpm
- Must have knowledge of complete Microsoft Office Software
- Associate’s Degree
To apply for this job please visit https://cehe.wd5.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/CEHE_Careers