- Northfield, Vermont
- October 1, 2019
* Represents AmeriGas in a positive way as the first line of customer contact.
* Gains new customers by introducing AmeriGas products and services, programs and scheduling site visits.
* Solves customer service issues with the goal of customer satisfaction and customer retention.
* Answer phone calls and responds to all customer inquiries including, but not limited to pricing, billing, documenting complaints and setting up new orders. Offers solutions to customer complaints that balance the best interest of the customer and the company.
* Assist all walk-in customers.
* Actively participates in safety training and meets all safety training requirements.
* Accurately maintains customer data, transactions, and information in SAP through accurate data entry and monitoring.
* Responsible for preparing all daily batch activities including, but not limited to service, bulk and cylinders.
* Keep track of districts daily receipts and cash on hand and complete daily cash count.
* Prepares daily bank deposit.
* Responsible for trips to the bank as well as the post office on a needed basis.
* Research and reconcile discrepancies in customer accounts.
* Maintain house accounting including cash sales, districts use and tanks on location.
* Maintain and balance petty cash fund, RAP checks and P card if one is issued for that office.
* Make credit calls to delinquent customers and perform credit checks on new customers.
* Maintain service work schedule and dispatch delivery tickets.
* Assist with routing issues as they arise.
* Maintain customer and daily folders.
* Enter payroll.
* Maintain a clean and organized office environment as well as order supplies and forms as needed.
* Responsible for leadership tasks as delegated by the store manager.
* Provide individual and team performance feedback and recommendations to store manager.
* Train, coach, reward and motivate associates to improve selling and the customer experience.
* Reinforce selling expectations, performance, results and accountability with all associates.
* Assist store management in conducting onboarding and training of the associate team.
* Lead and model the selling and customer experience standards.
* Lead selling efforts to meet selling goals during scheduled shifts.
* Ensure associates consistently execute to the selling model.
* Display expert knowledge of products, company policies and store strategies.
* Set the direction and goals for the day/shift when associates arrive for work.
* Build highly satisfied loyal customer base through engagement, conversion and capturing customer phone and e-mail.
* Ensure associate receive scheduled breaks and meal periods.
* Support replenishment activities that keep the store full and abundant.
* Provide leadership or assistance with floor sets, window changes, visual presentation standards, signage placement.
* Build a store environment that is sharply focused on consistently delivering exceptional in-store shopping experiences.