- Atlanta, GA
- August 18, 2019
Help Desk Technician, Desktop Support, Website Design, Recruiting, Software & Hardware Support, Printers, Laptops, Scanners, B2B Sales & Marketing, Google Docs, MS Office, Salesforce
•Follow established procedures,includinguseofappropriateresourcesand
•When necessary, work order according establishedbusinessrules.
•Effectivelygains customer'scooperationtoworkthroughthetroubleshootingprocess, ensuring customer problem resolution.
•Corrects discrepancies on customers' accounts, and researches service disruptions as necessary.
• Acting as the first point of contact, interacting with customers using multiple support channels (phone and email).
• Diagnose and troubleshoot technical issues and maintain ownership of cases through final resolution.
• Assist and educate customers on documents, bills, payments, products and services.
• Follow standard procedures for proper escalation of unresolved issues to the appropriate internal team(s).
• Identify customer-facing trends and communicate appropriately.
• Document case notes in appropriate systems.
• Maintain quality standards set forth to ensure the best customer experience.
November 27th, 2014 - March 20th, 2018
•Product consultant, articulating product features and benefits and making recommendations based on customer needs/interests.
•Demonstrates functional skill in communicating and explaining basic account information to the customer with focus on first-call resolution.
•Ability to multitask between multiple tools and systems and apply information and knowledge to customer situations.
•Demonstrates awareness of company policies and procedures while applying sound judgment.
•Able to work in a fast-paced, structured, dynamic and high-transaction environment,
•with the ability to maintain composure in stressful situations and manage and diffuse angry or upset customers.
•Established and maintained effective relationships with B2B clients and customers.
August 9th, 2009 – November 3th, 2014
•Account reconciliation and analysis: Prepaid Expenses, Deposits, Accrued Expenses, Investments, Capital Leases, Members Equity, Inter-company balances
•Journal Entries including maintenance of recurring journal entries and allocations
•Coordinate the monthly book close
•Supervise the Accounts Payable Supervisor
•Plan, coordinate and execute annual financial audit
•Assist in the compilation of information for the Company’s annual tax returns
•Recruit, hire, register and train new agents