Customer Service Specialist
Are you seeking a purposeful role where you can make a difference in peoples’ everyday lives?
What we do?
We get the people the medicine they need to feel better and live well.
We are seeking passionate, customer-oriented individuals to join our team as a Work from Home Customer Service Specialist. This remote position is responsible for engaging with our members, pharmacies and doctors’ offices by providing exceptional customer service, and support with general account benefit inquiries from your own home. You will have the opportunity to be considered for future regular and full-time opportunities with us!
WHY YOU WANT TO WORK WITH US:
- WORK FROM HOME! No commute, no business attire!
- We are a 2nd FAMILY. We have YOUR best interest in mind, always.
- We will give you the tools you need to SUCCEED
- Career development and OPPORTUNITY
- Receive incoming calls and emails from members, pharmacies, doctors’ offices about requests for information regarding benefits and medication
- Ability to successfully take an average of 25-40 inbound calls per day during non-peak times and 40-50+ inbound calls per day during peak times
- Investigate and resolve member inquires in a timely manner or escalate to appropriate team member
- Ability to utilize and navigate modern technologies such as extracting and researching data from various software platforms and multitasking dual computer screens while assisting member concerns
- Ability to have a suitable home office (i.e. locked doors, desk, high speed internet, etc.)
- Adhere to and reinforce Prime and departmental standard operating procedures and training guidelines
- Attend weekly coaching sessions and team meetings via conference call with supervisor and teammates
- Greet and interact with teammates and supervisor via online group chat
- Other duties as assigned
- High School Diploma or GED required
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Must be eligible to work in the United States without need for work visa or residency sponsorship
- Strong PC skills with ability to navigate multiple software systems simultaneously
- Strong communication skills with focus on professional demeanor and empathy
- CPhT certification
- Fluency in another language (Spanish)
- Ability to multitask
- Detail oriented
- Eager to learn
- Demonstrates a positive attitude
- Ability to receive constructive feedback
- Ability to thrive in a team environment
- Self-directive and demonstrates critical thinking skills
- Contact Center experience
- Pharmacy Benefit Management or other Healthcare experience
- Work from Home (remote) experience (where applicable)
Minimum Physical Job Requirement
- Ability to sit 6 or more hours per day
- Occasionally required to stand, walk, kneel and crouch
- Ability to work a flexible schedule including evenings, weekends, holidays, overtime
- Ability to work with a set, pre-determined break and lunch schedule
Pay: $17.85 per hour
Office skills and Able to follow detailed instructions
Internet Computer and home office serup