Customer Service Representative
Who We Are Looking For/Purpose of Role: Mommy Jobs Online is hiring a Customer Service Representative to manage inbound service and support inquiries. You will be asked to own the support experience which may include but is not limited to, researching, troubleshooting and resolving customer technical support issues. Critical thinking will be crucial in this role, as will the ability to work through both simple and multi-step requests from our client base.
The primary purpose of this role is to ensure customer satisfaction and resolution of inquiries. Our Services & Support Culture.
We are a team of dedicated, creative, and highly collaborative innovators who prize integrity, courage, and enthusiasm · Every member of our Services & Support team is a key player, and every customer’s success is our goal · We believe in nurturing team members and encouraging them to grow their skills, talents, and careers · We love people who share their ideas, and who are open to suggestions/feedback. We are always learning from one another, and are looking for someone who appreciates this dynamic.
The Customer Care Agent is responsible for providing excellent customer service and building customer loyalty through the courteous, efficient handling of customer interactions (phone, email, chat, etc...) according to our Client's brand guidelines and requirements.
- Remote/Location independent
- Director of Customer Care
Pay: $19.00 per hour
To Become An Agent
*Apply at www.mommyjobsonline.com and click on Join Now and select the Customer Service Remote Job Bank Registry to get connected to our remote customer service job positions. Please reference agent id code MJOLCarolH when you register online.
Mommy Jobs Online is accepting pre-screening interviews, so please call 1-405-418-6160 and ask for Kimberly.
Jobseeker Live Chat - https://tawk.to/chat/5bd13d86476c2f239ff5dd42/default
Experience (minimum of 2 years):
· Prior experience as a Customer Service Representative for a SaaS software company
· Experience supporting e-commerce software preferred Skills:
· Understanding of how e-commerce marketplaces work, such as Amazon and eBay
· Experience with an e-commerce company, knowledge of order management, shipping/logistics and/or customer service
· Knowledge of and experience with ticketing systems – Zendesk preferred
· Experience using a CRM system
· Intermediate Excel knowledge
· Exposure to HTML
· General knowledge of FTP
· General understanding of API Responsibilities